Acer unvealed its new 7 inch tablet named Acer Iconia B1 A71 at CES 2013. The tablet will be selling less than $150.
The low-cost tablet will be powered by a dual core processor MediaTek 8317 CPU at 1.2 GHz made by MediaTek whose processors are used by Chinese makers to make low cost devices. The other technical specifications include 512 MB RAM, 1024×600 pixels resolution display, 8 GB of Internal Memory and a front facing 0.3 MP camera.
The Acer Iconia B1 will come to the market with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system and it weighs around 320 grams. It boasts a 2,170 mAh unit battery to powers the unit.
Acer Iconia B1-A71 features and specs:
- Android JellyBean operating system
- Mediatek dual-core 1.2GHz processor (MTK 8317T)
- 7-inch diagonal WSVGA capacitive multitouch screen with 1,024 x 600 resolution display
- 8GB(1) of internal storage and 512MB DDR3 memory
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n -Bluetooth® wireless technology 4.0 -GPS
- 3.5mm headset/headphone/microphone jack
- internal speaker
- microSD™ expansion slot with up to 32GB support
- front-facing 0.3-megapixel webcam
- Rechargeable 2,710 mAh battery
- micro-USB (charging and PC connect) with USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 197.4 mm x 128.5 mm x 11.3 mm
- Weight: 320 g
The low price tag makes the device a good competitor for Google Nexus 7 and Amazon’s Kindle Fire. The launch time is not announced.
Concluding, the Acer Iconia B1 will be a decent choice for the customers whose looking for low-budget tablets. Are you concidering to buy this Acer tablet?