Apple has launched their much-anticipated iPad 2 on the last week, which will start shipping from March 11. Whereas, RIM announced its amazing tablet, Blackberry PlayBook in December 2010, whose price and availability details haven’t been given out as yet.
Check out the features comparison chart between the two of the most anticipated tablets of 2011; Apple’s iPad 2 and BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion’s (RIM) BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.
While no official pricing has been announced for any of the known versions of RIM’s BlackBerry PlayBook, rumor suggests the entry-level 8GB goes for $399, 16GB for $499 and 32GB for $599.
Apple also announced pricing for its models;
- iPad 2 16GB WiFi version – $499
- iPad 2 32GB WiFi version – $599
- iPad 2 64GB WiFi version – $699
- iPad 2 16GB WiFi +3G version – $629
- iPad 2 32GB WiFi +3G version – $729
- iPad 2 64GB WiFi +3G version – $829
So which one is more attractive to you, iPad 2 or BlackBerry Playbook?