In the era of such powerful technology what you all need is a smartphone to make yourself a part of the group. Especially if you are a tech enthusiast, you may want to have Samsung Galaxy S3 because it is that series of Samsung that has provided users with the most up to date technology.
Samsung has given the best devices of today’s mobile industry and that too with more specialization. Samsung mobile offers significant, fabulous and modern features with latest multimedia technology. It offers style, technology and luxury in one simple device. The S series of Samsung just drive away anyone’s mind and heart. Among the ‘S’ series, Samsung Galaxy S3 is the phone with human sensitive technology and is extremely user friendly too.
It has all the features but the users who just can’t resist themselves for even a minute, for them there is a list through which they can save their phone’s battery. Although it is the best device in the market today, these amazing device users can, by following these simple tips, get the best out of their Samsung Galaxy S3 Deals.
Tips to Improve the Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S3
- Everyone now access their mails from their cell phones, so rather than syncing your mail if you check it manually, you may save your battery. In order to do this, you can turn sync off and then can check your mails every 5, 10, 15 minutes or so. Thus, the longer you wait the more battery you will save.
- Always take care of leaving your device to charge as and when required. The device should not drain completely down and not get switched off before you put it to charge.
- Live wallpaper is all good and well but it takes your battery to drain early so, keeping this in mind you can have a static wallpaper and if you are keeping it then take a darker one because the display of S3 is super AMOLED.
- Also an amazing way of lasting your battery longer is to turn down the brightness. You may wish to use the power saving feature on your device.
- Apps are amazing to use, but if you are planning to use it later then you can uninstall them, this will help to save your battery.
- Also if you do not use or are planning to not use hotspot and GPS, then you may turn these off, this again will boost up the battery power and let your phone battery last longer.
- If you want to reset your email settings, then you may delete it and then re-add it, this will save battery and you can set it as you wish.
- At last but not the least, most important note is that you can first make a backup and then reset it back to factory settings. Then you can restore your all data back to your handset.
These are some very small things, if kept in mind, and then you can have your battery last longer and can make most out of your handset. These are very simple things and if followed regularly, then can help you a lot. So, make most out of your Samsung S3 and make its battery live longer and better by these tips. No doubt Samsung‘s S series has provided you better device, but still for optimum users of S3 this is certainly a boon and a point to be look upon.