Sony announced one of the prettiest handset at The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2013, named Xperia Z. Sony also released a promo video of the impressive mobile device.
Sony Xperia Z, the flagship handset has a cool stylish waterproof design. The other highlights include 13 Mega Pixel shooter capable of burst recording, 2GB RAM and 5 inches 1080 display. The device comes with Android OS, 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) but planned upgrade to 4.2.0.
Sony Xperia Z Specs in Glance
- Display Size – 5.0 inches
- Screen Dimensions – 139 x 71 x 7.9 mm
- Screen Resolution – 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Weight – 146g
- Display Type – STFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Internal Memory – 16 GB
- Card Slot – microSD, up to 32GB
- Camera Primary – 13 MP, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 2.2 MP
- OS – Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU – Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- Colors – Black, White, Purple
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 2330 mAh battery
- Talk time – Up to 11 h (2G) / Up to 14 h (3G)
- Standby time – Up to 550 h (2G) / Up to 530 h (3G)
The device is believed to be in stores before the end of first quarter of 2013.
Are you excited about the launch of Sony Xperia Z? Share your views in the comments.